Honey and Pecan-Glazed Salmon is food made from basic ingredients of salmon, which is coated with pecan and honey.
Honey and Pecan-Glazed Salmon Recipes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped pecans
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine first three ingredients in a large zip-top bag. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper; add to bag and seal. Marinate in refrigerator at least 15 minutes. I like to marinate mine all day so all that flavor gets infused.
- Remove fish and nuts from bad, reserving marinade. Place fish on foil lined pan and top with nuts.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting fish twice with reserved marinade while baking.